Category:Protein expression-specific medications
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Drugs with an FDA indication for effectiveness (or lack of efficacy) in the context of one or more measurable protein expression patterns (including the absence of a protein expression, e.g., triple-negative breast cancer).
Pages in category "Protein expression-specific medications"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
- Toremifene (Fareston)
- Tositumomab and I-131 (Bexxar)
- Trastuzumab (Herceptin)
- Trastuzumab and hyaluronidase (Herceptin Hylecta)
- Trastuzumab deruxtecan (Enhertu)
- Trastuzumab emtansine (Kadcyla)
- Trastuzumab-anns (Kanjinti)
- Trastuzumab-dkst (Ogivri)
- Trastuzumab-dttb (Ontruzant)
- Trastuzumab-pkrb (Herzuma)
- Trastuzumab-qyyp (Trazimera)
- Tucatinib (Tukysa)