Category:Protein expression-specific medications
Drugs with an FDA indication for effectiveness (or lack of efficacy) in the context of one or more measurable protein expression patterns (including the absence of a protein expression, e.g., triple-negative breast cancer).
Pages in category "Protein expression-specific medications"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
- Toremifene (Fareston)
- Tositumomab and I-131 (Bexxar)
- Trastuzumab (Herceptin)
- Trastuzumab and hyaluronidase (Herceptin Hylecta)
- Trastuzumab-anns (Kanjinti)
- Trastuzumab-dkst (Ogivri)
- Trastuzumab-dttb (Ontruzant)
- Trastuzumab-pkrb (Herzuma)
- Trastuzumab-qyyp (Trazimera)
- Tucatinib (Tukysa)