Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia
Use of this site is subject to you reading and agreeing with the terms set forth in the disclaimer.
Is there a regimen missing from this list? Would you like to share a different dosage/schedule or an additional reference for a regimen? Have you noticed an error? Do you have an idea that will help the site grow to better meet your needs and the needs of many others? You are invited to contribute to the site.
International expert panel
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for MDS and CMML: recommendations from an international expert panel. (2017) PubMed
|back to top|
|Drummond et al. 2014||Phase II|
- Azacitidine (Vidaza) 75 mg/m2 IV once per day on days 1 to 5 and days 8 & 9 (5-2-2 schedule)
28-day cycle for at least 6 cycles, then continued for responders or SD until progression or intolerance.
- Drummond MW, Pocock C, Boissinot M, Mills J, Brown J, Cauchy P, Cross NC, Hartley S, Kell J, Szubert A, Cockerill PN, Bowen DT. A multi-centre phase 2 study of azacitidine in chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia. Leukemia. 2014 Jul;28(7):1570-2. Epub 2014 Feb 26. link to original article contains verified protocol PubMed
|back to top|
|Grövdal et al. 2010||Phase II|
- Azacitidine (Vidaza) 60 mg/m2 SC once per day on days 1 to 5
- Grövdal M, Karimi M, Khan R, Aggerholm A, Antunovic P, Astermark J, Bernell P, Engström LM, Kjeldsen L, Linder O, Nilsson L, Olsson A, Holm MS, Tangen JM, Wallvik J, Oberg G, Hokland P, Jacobsen SE, Porwit A, Hellström-Lindberg E. Maintenance treatment with azacytidine for patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) or acute myeloid leukaemia following MDS in complete remission after induction chemotherapy. Br J Haematol. 2010 Aug;150(3):293-302. Epub 2010 May 20. link to original article contains verified protocol PubMed content property of HemOnc.org