|Elizabeth J. Davis, MD|
Nashville, TN, USA
Note: these are regimens tested in subtype-specific populations, please see the main soft tissue sarcoma page for other regimens.
Given the rapid change in evidence in many areas of hematology/oncology, readers are encouraged to consider any article published 5+ years ago to be for historical purposes, only.
- NCCN does not have guidelines at this granular level; please see NCCN Guidelines - Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
All lines of therapy
|Study||Dates of enrollment||Evidence|
|Gounder et al. 2020 (EZH-202)||2015-2017||Phase 2 (RT)|
Biomarker eligibility criteria
One or both of the following:
- Loss of INI1 expression by IHC
- Biallelic SMARCB1 alterations
- Tazemetostat (Tazverik) 800 mg PO twice per day
- EZH-202: Gounder M, Schöffski P, Jones RL, Agulnik M, Cote GM, Villalobos VM, Attia S, Chugh R, Chen TW, Jahan T, Loggers ET, Gupta A, Italiano A, Demetri GD, Ratan R, Davis LE, Mir O, Dileo P, Van Tine BA, Pressey JG, Lingaraj T, Rajarethinam A, Sierra L, Agarwal S, Stacchiotti S. Tazemetostat in advanced epithelioid sarcoma with loss of INI1/SMARCB1: an international, open-label, phase 2 basket study. Lancet Oncol. 2020 Nov;21(11):1423-1432. Epub 2020 Oct 6. link to original article contains dosing details in abstract PubMed NCT02601950