Use of this site is subject to you reading and agreeing with the terms set forth in the disclaimer.
Is there a regimen missing from this list? Would you like to share a different dosage/schedule or an additional reference for a regimen? Have you noticed an error? Do you have an idea that will help the site grow to better meet your needs and the needs of many others? You are invited to contribute to the site.
This is an umbrella category that includes Felty's syndrome (autoimmune neutropenia), autoimmune thrombocytopenia (ITP), autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA), and Evan's syndrome (AIHA & ITP). Please see the respective page(s) for disease-specific therapies. This page includes regimens that were used more broadly.
British Society for Haematology
- The diagnosis and management of primary autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (2016) PubMed
- Guidelines on the management of drug-induced immune and secondary autoimmune, haemolytic anaemia (2017) PubMed
|back to top|
|Willis et al. 2001||Phase II|
To be completed
- Willis F, Marsh JC, Bevan DH, Killick SB, Lucas G, Griffiths R, Ouwehand W, Hale G, Waldmann H, Gordon-Smith EC. The effect of treatment with Campath-1H in patients with autoimmune cytopenias. Br J Haematol. 2001 Sep;114(4):891-8.link to original article PubMed
|back to top|
|Bride et al. 2015||Phase II|
- Sirolimus (Rapamune) 2 to 2.5 mg/m2/day PO
- See manuscript for recommended dose adjustments
6-month course, extended for those with a favorable response
- Bride KL, Vincent T, Smith-Whitley K, Lambert MP, Bleesing JJ, Seif AE, Manno CS, Casper J, Grupp SA, Teachey DT. Sirolimus is effective in relapsed/refractory autoimmune cytopenias: results of a prospective multi-institutional trial. Blood. 2016 Jan 7;127(1):17-28. Epub 2015 Oct 26. link to original article link to PMC article contains protocol PubMed