Yale-New Haven Hospital Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The goal of the Yale Medical Oncology-Hematology Fellowship Program is to train the next generation of academic hematologists and oncologists devoted to laboratory-based or patient-oriented investigation. Thus, the program is designed and structured to provide not only comprehensive clinical training but also a rigorous research experience to prepare fellows for careers as clinician investigators or clinician scientists in academic medicine."
Name: Yale Medical Oncology-Hematology Fellowship Program
Fellowship program website: https://medicine.yale.edu/intmed/medonc/fellowship/program.aspx
ACGME ID: 1550814165
- Program Director: Jill Lacy, MD
- Associate Program Director: Nikolai Alexandrovich Podoltsev, MD, PhD
- Associate Program Director: Michael E. Hurwitz, PhD, MD
Email: Lucil[email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting in: July
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- Interviews from mid-September to mid-October.
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Statement of Personal Goals
- At least three letters of recommendation; one must be from Residency Program Director or Internal Medicine Department Chair
- Foreign medical school graduates: ECFMG certification
- Color Photo
- USMLE transcripts
- Medical School transcripts
- Accept J1 Visa
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 8
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Hematology and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.