University of Colorado Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
Name: University of Colorado Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship Program
ACGME ID: 1550721096
- Program Director: Daniel Bowles, MD
Brianne Johnson, MBA
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting in: July
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
Required Documents for All Applicants:
- Four Letters of Recommendation (including program director letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- USMLE Transcript or COMLEX Transcript
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of Medical Education
Additional Documents for Foreign Medical School Applicants:
- Foreign Medical License
- ECFMG Status Report
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 4
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Hematology and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
Trainees divide their time in 3 month blocks at University of Colorado Hospital, Denver Health, and the VA
Two blocks at UCH are divided into solid tumor oncology and benign and malignant hematology
Third block is electives
Year two comprises of training according to different tracks
- Clinical Investigator Research
- Clinical Excellence and Quality Improvement
- Laboratory Based Research
Devoted to completion of the research training for those in the research tracks and to broadening the clinical experience of those in the clinical track.
Affiliated medical facilities
University of Colorado Hospital
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.