University of Arizona Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"Fellows obtain extensive clinical experience and have an opportunity for in-depth study in clinical, basic or translational research. The combination of training in patient care and research provides physicians with strong clinical skills and the foundation for a successful career in academics, industry, or clinical practice."
Name: University of Arizona Hematology Oncology Fellowship
ACGME ID: 1550321003
- Program Director: Pavani Chalasani, MD, MPH
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting on:
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- Interviews take place in August and September. Interview requests are sent to applicants' e-mails listed in ERAS
- Three letters of recommendation; one must be from internal medicine residency Program Director
- Copy of medical school transcript
- Copy of the Dean's letter.
- International medical graduates must have a Standard Certificate of the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- University of Arizona accepts J-1 and will occasionally H-1B visas.
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 4
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Hematology and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.