Talk:Soft tissue sarcoma
The purpose of this page is to record, in reverse chronological order, conversations about content changes for the accompanying main page.
- User:Wayneliang: Since I’m just starting out, do you mind reviewing my recent edits (one major, one minor) to see how it confirms with the site’s style description?
- User:Jwarner: I went through your edit and here are just a few comments (I made these changes already, except for #6):
- In order to count the number of variants correctly, each variant has to be given its own unique identifier. I use https://www.random.org/colors/hex to give me a random 6-digit hex code, which has a extremely minimal (close to 0%) chance of creating a duplicate code
- I moved the “COG ARST0332 Arm D” from the variant header to the short name description
- When an item is nested, no need to repeat the link (e.g., the doxorubicin link at the second ** level)
- 2,000 versus 2000. We had moved towards a no comma for four-digit numbers format, but I’m honestly rethinking that. Peter, any opinions?
- When a reference is an abstract, add the bolded Abstract: to the beginning of the references
- When the details of the regimen are from somewhere else (which I believe is the case, since the abstract itself didn’t have any treatment info) we usually add this as a note (in italics) before the treatment details.
- User:Wayneliang: Thank you for your comments – very helpful. I added the source information in italics. I did not link to the protocol because I don’t know how (it is behind the member only COG website) but I did link to the NCT protocol page.