Publications and presentations mentioning HemOnc.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HemOnc.org has been mentioned in the following publications and presentations (note: this page has gotten out-of-date):
- 5/5/2012: Lester Leung, MD. The Battle for Your Mind: How to Keep a Notebook as a Physician. Apollo Medicinae Doctor. link to article
- 5/15/2012: Paul Levy. Oncology wiki. Not Running a Hospital. link to article
- 6/25/2012: Listed by Webicina in its oncology wiki section.
- 3/10/2013: Butcher, Lola. How Health IT is Changing the Practice of Oncology: HemOnc.org —Sharing Oncology Information Easily. Oncology Times: 10 March 2013 - Volume 35 - Issue 5 - p 16. link to article
- 4/23/2013: Burhan Ahmedin. HemOnc.org – A Free Hematology/Oncology Wiki Encyclopedia. Medicalopedia. link to article
- 6/5/2013: Peter Yang, MD. Creation of an Online, Collaborative Hematology/Oncology Reference: HemOnc.org. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Fellowship presentation.
- 11/2/2013: Peter C. Yang, Andrew Cowan, Jeremy Warner. Usability evaluation of HemOnc.org, a collaborative online hematology/oncology reference. 2013 ASCO's Quality Care Symposium. Abstract 244. Subcategory: Use of IT to Improve Quality. link to abstract
- Warner J, Yang P, Alterovitz G. Automated synthesis and visualization of a chemotherapy treatment regimen network. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2013;192:62-6. link to original article PubMed
- Gao M, Warner J, Yang P, Alterovitz G. On the Bayesian Derivation of a Treatment-based Cancer Ontology. AMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc. 2014 Apr 7;2014:209-17. link to original article PubMed
- 3/14/2015: Paul Levy. HemOnc.org offers value. Not Running a Hospital. link to article
- 3/15/2015: Listed by GlobalRPh.com in its oncology section.
- 3/27/2015: Mobilehealthglobal.com. Health Wikis: "The More We Are, the More We'll Learn." link to article
- Warner JL, Cowan AJ, Hall AC, Yang PC. HemOnc.org: A Collaborative Online Knowledge Platform for Oncology Professionals. J Oncol Pract. 2015 May;11(3):e336-50. link to original article PubMed
- Monk BJ, Ghatage P, Parekh T, Henitz E, Knoblauch R, Matos-Pita AS, Nieto A, Park YC, Cheng PS, Li W, Favis R, Ricci D, Poveda A. Effect of BRCA1 and XPG mutations on treatment response to trabectedin and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in patients with advanced ovarian cancer: exploratory analysis of the phase 3 OVA-301 study. Ann Oncol. 2015 May;26(5):914-20. link to original article PubMed (Citation of http://hemonc.org/docs/packageinsert/trabectedin.pdf)
- Jeremy L Warner. Grappling with the Data Explosion in Oncology. Oncology & Hematology Review, 2015;11(2):102–3. link to original article
- Rioth MJ, Osterman TJ, Warner JL. Advances in website information resources to aid in clinical practice. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2015:e608-15. link to original article PDF PubMed
- 7/4/2016: AMA. Overcoming barriers, physicians use EHRs in innovative ways. link to article
- 7/2016: Warner JL, Rioth MJ, Mandl KD, Mandel JC, Kreda DA, Kohane IS, Carbone D, Oreto R, Wang L, Zhu S, Yao H, Alterovitz G. SMART precision cancer medicine: a FHIR-based app to provide genomic information at the point of care. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2016 Jul;23(4):701-10. link to original article PDF PubMed
- 9/16/2016: (blog) Using Medical Wikis for Translation & Interpreting Research by Jonathan Beagley
- 10/26/2016: Healthcare Informatics: The Ongoing Struggle to Get Actionable Genomic Data to the Point of Care. link to article
- 11/2016: Donaldson RI, Ostermayer DG, Banuelos R, Singh M. Development and usage of wiki-based software for point-of-care emergency medical information. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2016 Nov;23(6):1174-1179. link to original article PDF PubMed
- Chen, Eddy J. "Being an Oncology Hospitalist." Hospital Medicine Clinics (2016).
- 5/2017: McCormick, Kathleen A. Together into the future...Pharmacogenomics and documentation. Nursing Management May 2017, Volume 48 Number 5 , p 32 - 40. link to article "One new app connects to Gene Wiki, My Cancer Genome, and http://HemOnc.org, synthesizing information and standardizing formats to bring to healthcare providers."
- 10/2017: Breitenstein et al. Electronic Health Record Phenotypes for Precision Medicine: Perspectives and Caveats from Treatment of Breast Cancer at a Single Institution link to article
- 10/2017: The Rising Tide of Next Generation Cancer Treatments link to article
- 11/2017: Warner et al. Overcoming the Straw Man Effect in Oncology: Visualization and Ranking of Chemotherapy Regimens Using an Information Theoretic Approach link to article
- 8/12/2020: The Twitter Effect on How Oncologists Conduct and Share Research (cancertherapyadvisor.com)