New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus) Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The Division of Hematology/Oncology in the Department of Medicine at Columbia prepares its fellows to be creative and productive contributors as researchers and clinicians. Our program provides a broad-based clinical training and rigorous development of a research project with opportunities to work with world-class investigators in an outstanding Ivy League University."
Name: New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus) Hematology Oncology Fellowship
Fellowship program website: http://cancer.columbia.edu/hematologyoncology/hematologyoncology-fellowships
ACGME ID: 1553511052
- Program Director: (not listed)
Phone: (212) 305-8923
Fax: (212) 305-3035
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting in: July
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, or J-1 visa. "NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital will not petition or sponsor H visas."
- Completed common application form (CAF)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal goals statement
- Medical school transcripts
- 2 to 4 letters of reference (from within 1 year of current training). Mandatory letters required from Chief of Service/Department Chair and current Program Director.
- USMLE and/or COMLEX transcript with scores
- Color photo
- Foreign medical graduates only: ECFMG status report
- Number of fellowship positions available per year:
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: (depending on what fellow chooses) Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, or Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.