Johns Hopkins University Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The mission of the Hematology & Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins is to train, inspire, and mentor outstanding leaders in Hematology and Oncology. Our program offers dual or single certification in Hematology or Oncology. Although we are a combined fellowship program, we offer independent tracks in either Hematology or Medical Oncology that provide a unique 12 month training curriculum that is tailored to each specialty."
Name: Johns Hopkins University Hematology Oncology Fellowship
Fellowship program website: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimmel_cancer_center/education_training/fellowships/hematology_oncology/
ACGME ID: 1552321154
- Program Director: Ross C Donehower, M.D.
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting on:
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation; one must be from Program Director
- USMLE transcript
- Photograph requested; not required
- Completion of medical residency
- Completion ECFMG examinations and certification
- Accepts J1 visa. Holders of an H-1 visa are eligible, however, Johns Hopkins does not initiate sponsorship of an H-1 visa
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 10 (8 for the medical oncology track and 2 for the hematology track)
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: (depending on what fellow chooses) Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, or Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 2 to 3 years
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.