Georgetown University Hospital Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The mission of the fellowship program of Georgetown University Medical Center's Division of Hematology/Oncology and Lombardi Cancer Center is to provide a balanced program of clinical training and research experience in order to develop the best clinicians and investigators in the country."
Name: Georgetown University Medical Oncology-Hematology Fellowship Program
Fellowship program website: https://lombardi.georgetown.edu/education/hematology
ACGME ID: 2024447036
- Program Director: Ann Gramza, MD
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting in: July
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- Interviews from August to October.
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Statement of Personal Goals
- At least three letters of recommendation; one must be from Residency Program Director or Internal Medicine Department Chair
- Foreign medical school graduates: ECFMG certification
- Color Photo
- USMLE transcripts
- Medical School transcripts
- Accept J1 Visa
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 4
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Hematology and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
Affiliated medical facilities
- Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.