Factor IX, human
Class/mechanism: Factor IX; replaces the missing clotting factor IX that is required for hemostasis in patients with hemophilia B.
Please choose from the products below to find specific drug/manufacturer information:
Extravasation: no information
For conciseness and simplicity, HemOnc.org currently will focus on treatment regimens and not list information such as: renal/hepatic dose adjustments, metabolism (including CYP450), excretion, monitoring parameters (although this will be considered for checklists), or manufacturer. Instead, for the most current information, please refer to your preferred pharmacopeias such as Micromedex, Lexicomp, UpToDate (courtesy of Lexicomp), or the prescribing information.
Patient drug information
Also known as
- Generic names: Christmas Factor, coagulation factor 9, FIX
- Brand names: Alphanine SD, Mononine
- Factor IX, human (Alphanine SD) package insert
- Factor IX, human (Alphanine SD) package insert (locally hosted backup)
- Mononine manufacturer's website
- Factor IX, human (Mononine) package insert
- Factor IX, human (Mononine) package insert (locally hosted backup)
- Factor IX, human and recombinant (coagulation factor 9) patient drug information (UpToDate)