Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The mission of the Hematology & Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins is to train, inspire, and mentor outstanding leaders in Hematology and Oncology. Our program offers dual or single certification in Hematology or Oncology. Although we are a combined fellowship program, we offer independent tracks in either Hematology or Medical Oncology that provide a unique 12 month training curriculum that is tailored to each specialty."
Name: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hematology Oncology Fellowship
Fellowship program website: https://gme.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/hemonc.html
ACGME ID: 1553221038
- Program Director: Mary Chamberlin, MD
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting on: July 15th
- Application deadline:
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- ERAS standard application
- A personal statement
- Medical school dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid Standard ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof you passed USMLE or COMLEX Steps 1 and 2
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 3
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Hematology and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 years
During the fellowship, 18 months are spent working on designated clinical programs and 18 months are unrestricted so each fellow can pursue personal clinical and research career directions.
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.