Boston University Medical Center Hematology Oncology Fellowship
For information about other programs, please visit the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Programs Directory.
People affiliated with this program are cordially invited to add additional information.
"The overall goals of the Hematology and Oncology fellowship program are to provide an academically excellent, challenging and personally satisfying training experience for all Fellows. The Facutly work close with Fellows to identify their future career path and maximize their ability to succeed in this path. Fellows learn to grow as expert and compassionate Hematologist and Oncologists, and are provided various opportunities to participate in first rate basic and applied science related to Hematology and Oncology."
Name: Boston University Medical Center Hematology Oncology Fellowship
Fellowship program website: http://www.bumc.bu.edu/hematology/fellowship-program/
ACGME ID: 1552431027
- Program Director:
Section of Hematology and Medical Oncology
Boston University Medical Center
650 Albany Street, EBRC X-409
Boston, MA 02118
Email: [email protected]
Application process and requirements
- Applications accepted starting on: July 15
- Application deadline: August 15
- Applications submitted through ERAS
- Interviews in September and October
- Personal Statement
- At least three letters of recommendation; one must be from current Program Director
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Scores
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Accept J1 Visa
- Number of fellowship positions available per year: 3 to 5
- Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: (depending on what fellow chooses) Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, or Geriatric Medicine and Oncology
- Length of fellowship: 3 to 4 years
- "There are three main Fellowship tracks from which Fellows can choose, including the standard Hematology and Oncology track, Hematology Research Track, and a Geriatric Oncology Track."
Affiliated medical facilities
Testimonials from fellows are welcome. If you are a current or former fellow and would be willing to answer questions from applicants, please tell us and sign up for a free account so you can be listed here. Your email address will not be shared--messages will be sent through the site directly to the email address you provide us.
To be listed by fellowship program.