Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mechanism of action
Thrombopoietin receptor agonist
Diseases for which it is established
History of changes in FDA indication
- 2018-05-21: Approved for thrombocytopenia in adults with chronic liver disease scheduled to undergo a procedure.
History of changes in EMA indication
- 2019-06-20: Initial authorization as Doptelet
- Uncertain date: Doptelet is indicated for the treatment of severe thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic liver disease who are scheduled to undergo an invasive procedure.
- Uncertain date: Doptelet is indicated for the treatment of primary chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) in adult patients who are refractory to other treatments (e.g. corticosteroids, immunoglobulins).
Also known as
- Code names: E-5501, YM-477, AKR-501
- Brand name: Doptelet