How to contribute
If you are a practicing hematology/oncology physician, nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, pharmacist, or other medical professional, and you would like to make changes to this website, we'd love to have you on board! It is easy to learn how to add information, and we'd be happy to set you up for success. Please create an account in the upper right corner, and email [email protected] to discuss how you'd like to participate. Contributions of all types are welcome, including:
- chemotherapy regimens--even emailed papers or links to protocols are welcome
- links to useful resources
- suggestions for supportive care based on personal experience or institutional protocols
- original articles
- corrections of typographical or factual errors
- linking to HemOnc.org from your own blog, Twitter/Facebook/Google account, or other website; you can also use the "share" buttons in upper right of most pages for your convenience. Like HemOnc.org on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and join our mailing list.
Once you've signed up for an account, please see the style guide for instructions and guidance on how to contribute in a standardized format. Also see sources to see what primary resources we are using the most often to build and maintain the site.
Check back soon and see what progress is made!