How to contribute
If you are a practicing hematology/oncology provider, physician, or other medical professional, and you would like to make changes to this website, we'd love to have you on board! It is easy to learn how to add information, and we'd be happy to set you up for success. Please create an account in the upper right corner, and email [email protected] to discuss how you'd like to participate. Contributions of all types are welcome, including:
- chemotherapy regimens--even emailed papers or links to protocols are welcome
- links to useful resources
- suggestions for supportive care based on personal experience or institutional protocols
- original articles
- corrections of typographical or factual errors
- linking to HemOnc.org from your own blog, Twitter/Facebook/Google account, or other website; you can also use the "share" buttons in upper right of most pages for your convenience. Like HemOnc.org on Facebook. Follow HemOnc.org on Twitter.
Check back soon and see what progress is made!